Category:Jewelers Building (1882)
The (Little) Jewelers' Building, also known as the Iwan Ries Building, at 15-17 South Wabash Avenue in the Loop neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, was built in 1881-1882 and was designed by Dankmar Adler and Louis Sullivan. It is one of the few Adler-Sullivan buildings other than the Auditorium Building remaining in the Loop. The building, which is part of Jewelers Row, is a Chicago Landmark (1981) and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places (1974).
Media in category "Jewelers Building (1882)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.