Category:Jewish Theological Seminary of America
religious education organization located in New York, New York
|Instance of||Jewish seminary,|
private not-for-profit educational institution
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Religion or worldview|
The Jewish Theological Seminary of America is one of the centers of Conservative Judaism, and a major center for academic scholarship in Jewish studies. It operates five schools: Albert A. List College of Jewish Studies (affiliated with Columbia University); The Graduate School; the William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education; the H. L. Miller Cantorial School and College of Jewish Music; and The Rabbinical School. It also operates a number of research and training institutes.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Israel Goldstein (2 C, 4 F)
- Solomon Schechter (8 F)
Media in category "Jewish Theological Seminary of America"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Albert lewis.jpg 200 × 266; 12 KB
- Bromley Manhattan Plate 138 publ. 1955–56.jpg 8,533 × 5,798; 9.77 MB
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America (51241367198).jpg 4,249 × 3,187; 8.32 MB
- JTSA 122 Bway jeh.JPG 2,190 × 2,982; 678 KB
- Mayer Sulzberger.jpg 130 × 191; 6 KB
- New York wall 2005.jpg 5,521 × 2,346; 1.83 MB
- Rabbi Albert L. Lewis in 1968.jpg 452 × 592; 137 KB
- Team Alaska 0003.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 363 KB