From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|John Flaxman (1755–1826)|
|Date of birth/death||7 December 1826|
|Location of birth/death||York||London|
English: John Flaxman (July 6, 1755 - December 7, 1826) was an English sculptor and draftsman. What gained his general fame was not his work in sculpture proper, but those outline designs for the illustrations of epics such as Iliad and Odyssey.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► 7 Greenwell Street, London (5 F)
- ► Google Art Project works by John Flaxman (20 F)
- ► Odysseus by John Flaxman (1 P, 27 F)
- ► Portraits by John Flaxman (1 C, 10 F)
- ► Stories from the Greek Tragedians (1879) (10 F)
- ► Wedgwood designs by John Flaxman (2 C, 24 F)
Pages in category "John Flaxman"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "John Flaxman"
The following 49 files are in this category, out of 49 total.