From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: John Marshall (September 24, 1755 – July 6, 1835) was the Chief Justice of the United States (1801–1835) whose court opinions helped lay the basis for American constitutional law and made the Supreme Court of the United States a coequal branch of government along with the legislative and executive branches. Previously, Marshall had been a leader of the Federalist Party in Virginia and served in the United States House of Representatives from 1799 to 1800. He was Secretary of State under President John Adams from 1800 to 1801.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "John Marshall"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "John Marshall"
The following 50 files are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Birthplace Monument 2.JPG 6.58 MB
- Chief Justice John Marshall.jpeg 13.3 MB
- CJ Marshall copy.png 1.64 MB
- CJMarshall.jpg 54 KB
- Hollow House 1.JPG 6.52 MB
- Hollow House 2.JPG 6.88 MB
- John Marshall oil.jpg 45 KB
- JohnMarshall.jpg 22 KB
- LA2-NSRW-3-0177.jpg 1.11 MB
- Marshall PMA Philly.JPG 3.69 MB
- Mary Randolph Keith.jpg 60 KB
- NSRW John Marshall.jpg 82 KB
- NSRW Marshall John.png 25 KB
- Statue of John Marshall.JPG 1.75 MB
- US-$20-TN-1890-Fr-374.jpg 18.06 MB
- US-$20-TN-1891-Fr-375a.jpg 16.24 MB
- US-$500-FRN-1918-Fr-1132d.jpg 1.73 MB