Category:John W. Brown (ship, 1942)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 8862739.|
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Call sign|| |
|Named after|| |
|Location||United States of America|
|Location of final assembly|
|Heritage designation|| |
|Service entry|| |
|Service retirement|| |
Source: Miramar Ship Index
Media in category "John W. Brown (ship, 1942)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Norfolk, Virginia, USA (9900418396).jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.24 MB
- SS John W Brown.jpg 794 × 471; 46 KB
- SS JOHN W- BROWN (Liberty Ship) 2012-09-25 15-18-52.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 795 KB
- SS JOHN W- BROWN (Liberty Ship) 2012-09-25 15-25-12.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 600 KB
- SS JOHN W- BROWN (Liberty Ship) 2012-09-25 15-26-37.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 831 KB
- SS JOHN W- BROWN (Liberty Ship) 2012-09-25 15-30-20.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 794 KB
- SS John W. Brown docks at Norfolk (Virginia) in May 2016.JPG 4,545 × 3,246; 3.7 MB