Category:Jones Beach State Park
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Jones Beach State Park — on Jones Beach Island off eastern Long Island in New York state, the United States.
- A National Historic Sites of the United States and on the National Register of Historic Places, it is located directly south of Wantagh in New York's southern Nassau County.
- The park is linked to Long Island by the Meadowbrook State Parkway, Wantagh State Parkway, and the Ocean Parkway (of Long Island).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Jones Beach Water Tower (2 F)
Media in category "Jones Beach State Park"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- 2009 Jones Beach Airsh...
- At Jones Beach, 2007.jpg
- Bethpage Air Show and...
- Furthur Jones Beach.jpg
- Garbage Truck, Jonas B...
- Jones Beach Nov 2008.jpg
- Jones Beach Toll Plaza...
- Loop Parkway at Meadow...
- MAMMA MIA! (3565767070...
- Nikon at Jones Beach T...
- NY Long Island with Ea...
- ORACLE (3565779006).jpg
- Potato chips and Jones...
- STA JONES BEACH Crest.svg
- Sunbathing at Jones Be...
- Wantagh Parkway-Jones...