Category:Judges of the Superior Court of Cincinnati
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
English: The Superior Court of Cincinnati had one judge at a time from 1838 to 1851 and three judges at a time from 1854 until it ceased to exist some time after 1923. It heard civil cases within the city of Cincinnati, Ohio.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Charles D. Coffin (2 F)
- ► William Y. Gholson (1 F)
- ► William Johnston (judge) (4 F)
- ► Thomas Stanley Matthews (3 F)
- ► Edward Follansbee Noyes (5 F)
- ► Bellamy Storer (1796-1875) (2 F)
Media in category "Judges of the Superior Court of Cincinnati"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.