From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Judiciary Square is a neighborhood in Northwest Washington, D.C., the vast majority of which is occupied by various federal and municipal courthouses, as well as a number of important federal and municipal office buildings. Judiciary Square is located roughly between Pennsylvania Avenue to the south, H Street NW to the north, 6th Street to the west, and the I-395 access tunnel to the east.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Albert Pike by Gaetano Trentanove (12 F)
- ► E. Barrett Prettyman Federal Courthouse (1 C, 12 F)
- ► United States Tax Court Building (3 F)
Media in category "Judiciary Square"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- "Last of the hurdy gur...
- 400 block of E Street,...
- 922-928 Louisiana Aven...
- Adas Israel Synagogue...
- Aerial view of Judicia...
- Dr.Rubovszkyné előad...
- Federal Home Loan Bank...
- Germuiller Row.jpg
- Gewirz Student Center.jpg
- GULC campus.jpg
- GULC library.jpg
- GULC south quad.jpg
- Jackson graham buildin...
- Mounted police in Judi...
- Sidewalk - Judiciary S...
- U.S. Park Police in Ju...