Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Princess Kalani Ahumanu i Kaliko o Iwi Kauhipua o Kīnaʻu, also known as Kaʻahumanu II or Elizabeth Kīnaʻu (c. 1805– April 4, 1839) was Kuhina Nui of the Kingdom of Hawaii, Queen regent and Dowager Queen. She later married Kekūanāoʻa and was mother of Kamehameha V, Kamehameha IV and Kaʻahumanu IV.
Hawaiian royal consort
|Date of birth||1805|
|Date of death||4 April 1839|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Kīnaʻu"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Funeral procession of Keopuolani from her posthumous memoir.jpg 857 × 480; 210 KB
- Kinau (head, 1837).jpg 300 × 352; 39 KB
- Kinau returning from church (PP-98-2-007).jpg 975 × 683; 453 KB
- Kinau returning from church.jpg 1,729 × 1,232; 669 KB
- Kinau returning from church1.jpg 1,671 × 1,200; 238 KB
- Hale Kauila in Honolulu, Memoirs Bishop Museum, Vol. II, Fig. 92.jpg 1,662 × 1,199; 291 KB
- Procession to commemorate the death of King Tamaha-meha (HHS).jpg 1,225 × 660; 539 KB
- Procession to commemorate the death of King Tamaha-meha.jpg 2,017 × 1,084; 865 KB