From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Diné bizaad: Nátʼoh Dził.
English: The Kaibab Plateau — the major plateau on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Its projecting north-south landform into the Grand Canyon causes the Colorado River to flow first southwest, and then due-west.
- The Kanab Plateau is adjacent on the west, with the Kanab Creek watershed-basin between them.
- The Vermilion Cliffs, surrounding the Paria Plateau, are adjacent on the east.
- The Kaibab Plateau is within the High Plateaus physiographic section, of the Colorado Plateau physiographic province.
Español: Meseta de Kaibab — alta Arizona.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► East Kaibab Monocline (6 F)
- ► Jacob Lake, Arizona (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Shiva Temple (Kaibab Formation) (1 C, 13 F)
Media in category "Kaibab Plateau"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.