The Kakatiya dynasty (Telugu: కాకతీయ సామ్రాజ్యము) was a Telugu dynasty that ruled most of current day Andhra Pradesh, India, from 1083 CE to 1323 CE, with Warangal (Telugu: వరంగల్), as its capital, that lasted for centuries until conquest by the Delhi Sultanate.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Bhuvanagiri (4 C, 15 F)
- ► Chaturmukha Brahma Temple, Chebrolu (10 F)
- ► Hanamakonda (1 F)
- ► Kota Gullu Temple, Ghanpur (9 F)
- ► Maps of the Kakatiya dynasty (12 F)
- ► Venugopala Swamy Temple, Iravendi (8 F)
- ► Warangal (9 C, 15 F)