Category:Karnataka in the 12th century
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karnataka by century: 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st
9th BC | 8th BC | 7th BC | 6th BC | 5th BC | 4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC
Millenniums BC in Karnataka 5th BC | 4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Basava (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Doddabasappa Temple (10 F)
- ► Hoysala Empire (9 C, 1 P, 2 F)
- ► Kamala Narayana Temple (19 F)
- ► Nagamangala (1 C, 14 F)
Media in category "Karnataka in the 12th century"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Durga im Kampf mit Dämon Museum Rietberg RVI 219.jpg 2,438 × 3,693; 3.6 MB