Category:Karnataka in the 14th century
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karnataka by century: 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st
9th BC | 8th BC | 7th BC | 6th BC | 5th BC | 4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC
Millenniums BC in Karnataka 5th BC | 4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Bangalore in the 14th century (1 C)
- ► Chandranatha Basti (9 F)
- ► Someshwara Temple, Kolar (2 C, 27 F)
- ► Vijayanagara Empire (10 C, 5 F)
Media in category "Karnataka in the 14th century"
This category contains only the following file.
- Sringeritemple.jpg 1,632 × 918; 436 KB