Category:Karnataka in the 18th century
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karnataka by century: 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st
9th BC | 8th BC | 7th BC | 6th BC | 5th BC | 4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC
Millenniums BC in Karnataka 5th BC | 4th BC | 3rd BC | 2nd BC | 1st BC
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Karnataka in the 1160s (4 C)
- ► Karnataka in the 1700s (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Mysore in the 1700s (1 C)
- ► Karnataka in the 1710s (1 C)
- ► Karnataka in the 1740s (3 C)
- ► Karnataka in the 1750s (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Karnataka in the 1760s (7 C)
- ► Karnataka in the 1770s (2 C)
- ► Karnataka in the 1780s (12 C)
- ► Karnataka in the 1790s (14 C)
- ► Bangalore in the 18th century (3 C)
- ► Hyderabad State (16 C)
- ► Mysore in the 18th century (7 C)
- ► Narasimha Swamy Temple, Seebi (11 F)
- ► Savadatti Fort (7 F)
Media in category "Karnataka in the 18th century"
This category contains only the following file.
- S V Setty.jpg 248 × 357; 74 KB