Kartuli Pilmi or Georgian Film also known as Gruziya-film was a Soviet film studio in Tbilisi in the former Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic. Kartuli Pilmi was founded in 1921 as a film section of the Commissariat of Education. In 1923 the film section was reorganized into a trust under the name Georgian State Film Industry. The studio was renamed into Tbilisi Film Studio in 1938 and in Kartuli Pilmi in 1953.
English: Kartuli Pilmi
ქართული: ქართული ფილმი
|Instance of||film studio|
This category has only the following subcategory.