Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Kasaragod (Malayalam: കാസര്ഗോഡ്, Tulu: ಕಾಸರಗೋಡ್), is a town and a municipality in Kasaragod district in the Indian state of Kerala. It is the administrative headquarters of Kasaragod district as well as of Kasaragod Taluk. The city was formerly called Kanjirakuttom. Kasaragod is also the northernmost municipality of Kerala.
town in Kasaragod district in Kerala, India
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Part of||Kasaragod district|
|Location||Kasaragod district, Kerala, India|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Kasaragod"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Koratthi daiva.jpg 2,250 × 3,017; 1.76 MB
- Ranipuram Manimala Top 01.jpg 4,000 × 2,250; 4.34 MB
- Ranipuram Manimala Top 02.jpg 4,000 × 2,250; 4.35 MB
- Ranipuram Manimala Top 03.jpg 4,000 × 2,250; 4.07 MB
- Ranipuram Manimala Top 04.jpg 2,250 × 4,000; 5.73 MB
- Wiki paravanadukkam.jpg 4,000 × 2,250; 3.48 MB