Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Kenneth Wayne Jennings III holds the record for the longest winning streak on the American game show Jeopardy!. Jennings won 74 games, before being defeated by challenger Nancy Zerg on his 75th appearance. His total earnings on Jeopardy! are US$3,022,700, and Jennings held the record for most winnings on any game show ever played until 2005. After winning, he wrote a book, Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs, which explored American trivia history and culture.
American game show contestant and writer
|Date of birth||23 May 1974
Kenneth Wayne Jennings III
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
Media in category "Ken Jennings"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Ken Jennings (cropped).jpg 231 × 275; 10 KB
- Ken Jennings close-up.jpg 238 × 294; 39 KB
- Ken Jennings.jpg 295 × 393; 13 KB
- Ken jennings.jpg 304 × 653; 169 KB
- KenJenningsByPhilKonstantin.jpg 267 × 377; 54 KB
- KenJenningsWithPhilKonstantin.jpg 600 × 408; 28 KB
- Mckaysalisbury KenJennings.jpg 324 × 463; 25 KB