Category:Kenton Commercial Historic District
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Kenton Commercial Historic District along North Denver Avenue in the Kenton neighborhood of Portland, Oregon, United States, is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
historic district in Portland, Oregon, USA
|Instance of||commercial district,|
|Location||Kenton, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Bingham Building (1 F)
- ► Dupey Block (2 F)
- ► Hobbs and Lucile Building (1 F)
- ► Johnson and Gerda Building (5 F)
- ► Paul Bunyan Statue (Portland, Oregon) (22 F)
- ► Rosin Building (1 F)
Media in category "Kenton Commercial Historic District"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- C of Portland Oregon.JPG 5,184 × 3,076; 2.61 MB
- Kenton Commercial Historic District - Portland Oregon.jpg 1,349 × 803; 284 KB
- Kenton Commercial Historic District Map.png 897 × 673; 252 KB
- Kenton Commercial Historic District-1.jpg 4,221 × 3,377; 1.72 MB
- Kenton Commercial Historic District-2.jpg 3,648 × 5,472; 1.5 MB
- Kenton Commercial Historic District-3.jpg 5,472 × 3,648; 1.79 MB
- Kenton Commercial Historic District-4.jpg 4,560 × 3,648; 1.57 MB