Keokuk, Iowa is the major city in Lee County, Iowa. It was very important pre Civil War as a river port and Samuel Clemens worked there as a printer with his brother. During the Civil War it hosted a hospital and then a National Cemetery. Later it became a very rich river port and has much excellent Victorian architecture.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Keokuk, Iowa"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Alois and Annie Weber House.jpg 6.44 MB
- E.H. Harrison House.jpg 6.44 MB
- Green tambourine keokuk.jpg 738 KB
- Hotel Iowa (5244895628).jpg 2.71 MB
- IAMap-doton-Keokuk.PNG 12 KB
- Keokuk iowa.jpg 401 KB
- Keokuk National Cemetery.JPG 3.13 MB
- Keokuk St Johns.JPG 3.68 MB
- Keokuk Union Depot from east.jpg 6.69 MB
- Keokuk YWCA.JPG 3.96 MB
- Keokuk, Iowa (101322445).jpg 635 KB
- Keokuk, Iowa (101322691).jpg 616 KB
- Keokuk, Iowa (101322787).jpg 575 KB
- Verity Keokuk.JPG 3.85 MB