Category:Kerb-separated cycle lanes
Cycle lanes that are at the same level as the road, but separated by a lengthwise divider, generally a solid kerb of between 0.3 and 0.5m width to protect cyclists from vehicles on the main road, or from doors opening at parked cars. Also sometimes known as Copenhagen lanes, though that can also mean Category:Raised cycle lanes.
The fact that these lanes are at road level (and thus are different from off-road category:bikeways) is often relevant, as this generally means that the cyclist has the same legal rights at intersections and driveways as a vehicle on the main traffic lane.
Media in category "Kerb-separated cycle lanes"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- BeumerMakelaars.JPG 658 KB
- Brunafiliaal.JPG 645 KB
- Calvariekerk.JPG 1.14 MB
- Ciclovía Patriotismo.jpg 2.31 MB
- Derkinderenstraat.JPG 968 KB
- Green cycle track.jpg 2.38 MB
- Hi 2013-09-08 23-13.jpg 167 KB
- RET-remise Hilledeijk.JPG 893 KB
- Rochussenstraat.JPG 1.05 MB
- Rotterdam Blaak.JPG 596 KB
- Weteringschans.jpg 581 KB