Category:Key Hill Cemetery
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Key Hill Cemetery, ( OS grid reference SP059882), originally called Birmingham General Cemetery, a Nonconformist (non-denominational) cemetery, is the oldest cemetery (not being in a churchyard) in Birmingham, England. It opened on 23 May 1836. Located in Hockley, the city's Jewellery Quarter, it is one of two cemeteries there (the other being Warstone Lane Cemetery). It is no longer available for new burials.
Media in category "Key Hill Cemetery"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Albert Edwin Barratt.JPG 690 KB
- Dawson Memorial Key Hill.jpg 5.84 MB
- George Frederick Allen.JPG 879 KB
- Harold William Clarke.JPG 655 KB
- Jarvis Chew.JPG 1.41 MB
- Key Hill Cemetery autumn MF.jpg 3.78 MB
- Key Hill Cemetery Gates.jpg 1.59 MB
- Key Hill Cox mausoleum.jpg 3.19 MB
- Key Hill Edwin Yates.jpg 2.49 MB
- Key Hill gate.jpg 2.63 MB
- Key Hill Harris grave.jpg 2.01 MB
- Key Hill Joseph Chamberlain.jpg 2.06 MB
- Key Hill R W Dale (1) au.jpg 3.15 MB