Khilwat Mubarak is the heart of the Chowmahalla Palace. It is held in high esteem by the people of Hyderabad, as it was the seat of the Asaf Jahi dynasty. The grand pillared Durbar Hall has a pure marble platform on which the Takht-e-Nishan or the royal seat was laid. Here the Nizams held their durbar and other religious and symbolic ceremonies. The 19 spectacular chandeliers of Belgian crystal recently reinstalled to recreate the lost splendor of this regal hall.
Media in category "Khilwat Mubarak"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Chowmahalla hall 2.jpg 3.74 MB
- Chowmahalla hall.jpg 4.67 MB
- Chowmahalla inside.jpg 4.53 MB
- ChowmahhallaPalaceInt.jpg 251 KB
- Cpjhoomar.jpg 121 KB
- Dinner Hall.jpg 2.23 MB
- Elagancy defined.jpg 2.12 MB
- Hall of Chandeliers.jpg 600 KB
- Hyderabad ei01-49.jpg 3.17 MB
- Hyderabad Nawab Palace.jpg 7.13 MB
- India Palace .jpg 412 KB
- Royal glow.JPG 7.43 MB
- The NIzam's Dinner Table.jpg 2.09 MB
- The royal chapter.jpg 3.32 MB
- View of Chowmallah Palace.jpg 3.76 MB