Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Khmer architecture — of the Khmer Empire.
- Of the period from the latter half of the 8th century CE to the first half of the 15th century.
- Erected in present day Cambodia and parts of Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Burma, and Malaysia.
|Instance of||architectural style|
|Location||Cambodia, Laos, Thailand|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Devata in Khmer architecture (2 C, 83 F)
- ► Face towers (2 C, 107 F)
- ► Gates in Angkor (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Oudong (10 F)
- ► Prangs (2 C)
- ► Thaweesin Hot Spring hotel ruins (26 F)
Media in category "Khmer architecture"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.