Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Khojali (Azerbaijani: Xocalı), also called Khojaly, Khodjaly and Hojaly, is a rayon in the Nagorno-Karabakh break away region of Azerbaijan, now under the control of armed forces of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.
district of Azerbaijan
|Instance of||district of Azerbaijan|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Khojali Rayon"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Azerbaijan-Khojali.png 300 × 238; 12 KB
- Azerbaijan-KhojalyDistrict.svg 1,200 × 919; 224 KB
- Horse-headed agate beads with cuneiforms from Khojaly.jpg 3,264 × 1,832; 475 KB
- Kurgans near Khojaly.jpg 637 × 486; 152 KB
- Uncovered kurgan near Khojaly.jpg 405 × 571; 117 KB