From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Kidman Way is an important highway in New South Wales (NSW), Australia, which is designated as State Highway 87. It is named after Sir Sidney Kidman, Australian cattle king and philanthropist who owned a large number of cattle stations along the path, many still owned by his descendants. It is an important beef route linking the area to Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney. It is fully sealed and provides motorists glimpses of the outback without resorting to four-wheel drive. (→Kidman Way)
Media in category "Kidman Way"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- ColeamballyTownEntrySign.JPG 2.37 MB
- GriffithBannaAvenue.JPG 1.64 MB
- Hillston High Street 001.JPG 3.49 MB
- Hillston High Street 002.JPG 3.89 MB
- Hillston Town Entry.JPG 3.06 MB
- HillstonStreetscape.JPG 772 KB
- Kidman Way Distance Sign.JPG 3.12 MB
- Merriwagga Kidman Way.JPG 2.72 MB
- Nombinne Nature Reserve.jpg 9.14 MB
- Start of the Kidman Way Sign.JPG 3.23 MB
- TabbitaSiloSign.JPG 726 KB
- Yanko Creek Kidman Way 001.JPG 3.59 MB