English: Kindavin is a small village in County Carlow, Ireland. Situated on at the junction of the N80 National secondary road and the R724 regional road, it lies 5 km north of Bunclody, County Wexford at the northern end of the Blackstairs Mountains.
Gaeilge: Baile in Éirinn is ea Cill Damháin. Tá an baile suite in oirdheisceart na tíre i g Contae Cheatharlach.
Media in category "Kildavin"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bridge - geograph.org.uk - 461817.jpg 640 × 480; 64 KB
- Houses at north end of Kildavin - geograph.org.uk - 1384680.jpg 640 × 477; 82 KB
- Kildavin village - geograph.org.uk - 1384677.jpg 640 × 480; 129 KB
- R724 Kildavin 1385b.jpg 3,888 × 1,959; 2.46 MB
- Saint Pauls Church Kildavin - geograph.org.uk - 431201.jpg 640 × 480; 56 KB