English: Built in 1783 Kilmodan Church (or Kilmodan Kirk) in Clachan of Glendaruel, Kilmodan, is constructed to a Georgian T-plan design. A category B listed building, the walls are inset with shields from the previous church on the site and one is inscribed and dated 'SDC/1610.' There is also a memorial to Rev John Maclaurin (Minister there from 1689-1699) and his notable sons (one of whom was Colin_Maclaurin). It has a rendered front and both the ends and rear are harled. The building underwent complete restoration in 1983.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Kilmodan Carved Stones (14 F)
Media in category "Kilmodan Church"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Interior, Kilmodan Church - geograph.org.uk - 852050.jpg 640 × 427; 62 KB
- Kilmodan Church, Argyll.JPG 2,515 × 1,671; 1.46 MB
- Kilmodan Church, Glendaruel - geograph.org.uk - 852060.jpg 640 × 427; 83 KB
- Kilmodan Church, Glendaruel - geograph.org.uk - 987245.jpg 640 × 481; 88 KB
- Kilmodan Church, Glendaruel. - geograph.org.uk - 1377911.jpg 640 × 480; 66 KB
- Kilmodan Church.jpg 640 × 480; 82 KB
- Sign, Kilmodan Church - geograph.org.uk - 852055.jpg 427 × 640; 105 KB