Category:King's Mews, Charing Cross
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The King's Mews was the original location of the Royal Mews, near Charing Cross. The main stables were rebuilt in 1732 to designs by William Kent. They were demolished in the 1830s and the western half of the present facade of the National Gallery built in their place, on the north side of Trafalgar Square.
Media in category "King's Mews, Charing Cross"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Royal Stables in the Mews, Charing Cross. Etching by Cook, 1793.jpg 408 × 274; 33 KB
- The Mews (King's Mews, Charing Cross) - T. Malton, 1794.jpg 528 × 729; 92 KB
- Microcosm of London Plate 047 - King's Mews (tone).jpg 1,786 × 1,386; 835 KB
- Microcosm of London Plate 047 - King's Mews.jpg 1,786 × 1,386; 751 KB