Category:Kirkby Branch Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Kirkby Branch Line runs from Wigan in Greater Manchester to Kirkby in Merseyside. Now a partly single-track route with an hourly diesel service operated by Northern Rail, the line was once part of a mainline route from Manchester to Liverpool operated by the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway, and had several branch lines of its own until the 1960s.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Atherton railway station (7 F)
- ► Daisy Hill railway station (4 F)
- ► Ince (Wigan) railway station (60 F)
- ► Kirkby railway station (32 F)
- ► Orrell railway station (27 F)
- ► Pemberton railway station (9 F)
- ► Rainford railway station (25 F)
- ► Upholland railway station (35 F)
Media in category "Kirkby Branch Line"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.