Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Kirsten Elizabeth Rutnik Gillibrand (born ) is an American politician and the junior United States Senator from New York; she is a member of the Democratic Party. Prior to being appointed to the Senate by New York Governor David Paterson in 2009, she was elected twice to the House of Representatives, representing New York's 20th congressional district.
United States Senator from New York
|Date of birth||9 December 1966|
Kirsten Elizabeth Rutnik
|Country of citizenship|
|Educated at|| |
|Member of political party|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Kirsten Gillibrand"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 2012 02 17 Women's Health Care comments in US Senate Congressional Record S882.pdf 1,275 × 1,650, 4 pages; 154 KB
- Discharge Petition (S.J. RES, 52) 31563.jpg 2,016 × 1,512; 349 KB
- Kirsten Gilliband Bio.pdf 1,275 × 1,650, 2 pages; 138 KB
- Kirsten Gillibrand Signature.png 264 × 65; 16 KB
- Kirsten Gillibrand Signature.svg 512 × 106; 19 KB