Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Kirsten Elizabeth Rutnik Gillibrand (born 9 December 1966) is an American politician and the junior United States Senator from New York; she is a member of the Democratic Party. Prior to being appointed to the Senate by New York Governor David Paterson in 2009, she was elected twice to the House of Representatives, representing New York's 20th congressional district.
United States Senator from New York
|Name in native language||Kirsten Gillibrand|
|Date of birth||9 December 1966|
Kirsten Elizabeth Rutnik
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Kirsten Gillibrand by decade (3 C)
- Kirsten Gillibrand by year (13 C)
Pages in category "Kirsten Gillibrand"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Kirsten Gillibrand"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Gillibrand Staff (6218111267).jpg 3,807 × 2,448; 5.62 MB
- Kirsten Gilliband Bio.pdf 1,275 × 1,650, 2 pages; 138 KB
- P20220203AS-1472 (51917043117).jpg 8,069 × 5,379; 2.16 MB
- President Joe Biden tours New Jersey and New York (03).jpg 3,000 × 2,000; 1.45 MB