Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Knocktopher (from the ) is a village in County Kilkenny situated on the N9 National Primary Route between the city of Kilkenny and Waterford. It is located between the villages of Stoneyford, to the north, and Ballyhale, to the south.
village in County Kilkenny, Ireland
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||County Kilkenny, Leinster, Ireland|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St. David's Church, Knocktopher (4 F)
Media in category "Knocktopher"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Knocktopher Church - geograph.org.uk - 476011.jpg 480 × 640; 45 KB
- Knocktopher Church of Ireland.png 3,120 × 2,448; 7.62 MB
- Knocktopher village.jpg 838 × 572; 77 KB
- Knocktopher - geograph.org.uk - 442665.jpg 640 × 480; 64 KB
- Knocktopher Abbey, Co. Kilkenny - geograph.org.uk - 206338.jpg 480 × 640; 84 KB