Category:Knox Church, Christchurch
Knox Church in Christchurch was founded in 1880. Originally known as North Belt Church, it is located on the corner of Victoria Street and Bealey Avenue. It was some damage in the 2010 Canterbury earthquake, and was significantly damaged in the 2011 Christchurch earthquake. It has a category II heritage listing (register number 3723).
Media in category "Knox Church, Christchurch"
The following 87 files are in this category, out of 87 total.
- Bealey Avenue, ca 1910.jpg 2.88 MB
- Busy Road (13745772855).jpg 191 KB
- Congested (14154748334).jpg 163 KB
- Knox Church Rhodes 001.JPG 432 KB
- Knox Church, Aug 2011.jpg 4.17 MB
- Knox Church01.JPG 4.11 MB
- Knox Church02.JPG 3.96 MB
- Rush Hour (12216165384).jpg 142 KB
- Sky High (14612234381).jpg 155 KB
- So Sunny (12866100884).jpg 145 KB