Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Constantine VIII (in Greek Konstantinos VIII, written Κωνσταντίνος Η') (960 – 15 November 1028), Byzantine emperor (15 December 1025 – 15 November 1028) was the son of the Emperor Romanus II and Theophano; the younger brother of the eminent Basil II, who died childless and thus left the rule of the Byzantine Empire in his hands.
|Name in native language||Κωνσταντίνος Η΄|
|Date of birth||960|
|Date of death||15 November 1028|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Coins of Konstantinos VIII (10 F)
Pages in category "Konstantinos VIII"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Konstantinos VIII"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Appointment of Alexios Stoudites as patriarch.png 806 × 576; 1,002 KB
- Constantine VIII.jpg 241 × 507; 111 KB
- Emperor Constantine VIII orders the blinding of Nikephoros Komnenos.png 784 × 343; 528 KB
- Konstantinos VIII.jpg 308 × 441; 103 KB