Category:Korean carrot salad
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Korean carrot salad, Koreyscha Sabzili Salat in Uzbekistan, is a spicy carrot salad found throughout the former Soviet Union. It was created by Korean immigrants to the Soviet Union, and is a variant on Kimchi, which is based on Napa cabbage, not commonly found in the Soviet Union.
Русский: Корейская морковка
Media in category "Korean carrot salad"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Carrot Mushrooms.JPG 1.3 MB
- Carrot Mushrooms2.JPG 1.74 MB
- Carrot Mushrooms4.JPG 1.48 MB
- Corean carrot salad.jpg 668 KB
- Korean-style carrot 2.jpg 1.03 MB
- Korean-style carrot 3.jpg 1.24 MB
- Korean-style carrot 4.jpg 1.09 MB
- Korean-style carrot 5.jpg 1.87 MB
- Korean-style carrot 6.jpg 1.78 MB
- Korean-style carrot.jpg 1.09 MB