Category:Kuhn Building, Port Townsend, Washington
|This is a category about a building or other location within the Port Townsend Historic District in Port Townsend, Washington, listed on the National Register of Historic Places with reference number 76001883. This is independent of any NRHP listing for individual buildings in the district.|
English: The Kuhn Building, 1024-1046 Water Street, Port Townsend, Washington. The building once had four above-ground stories; only two remain as of 2011.
Media in category "Kuhn Building, Port Townsend, Washington"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Kuhn Building, Port Townsend.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 520 KB
- Port Townsend - Kuhn Building 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.38 MB
- Port Townsend - Kuhn Building detail 01.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.65 MB
- Port Townsend - Kuhn Building detail 02.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 5.86 MB
- Port Townsend - Kuhn Building pano 01.jpg 5,176 × 1,880; 4.25 MB