Built in spring 1813, next to road to Šabac, at the edge of Klićevac hill. For the purpose of armory, it was built by Jakov Nenadović and his son Jevrem. Construction material was stone from an older Vitkovica tower. Later, Turks turned it to a prison.
Media in category "Kula Nenadovića"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.