The cottage called Kullängsstugan was built in 1693 by Niels the Sawyer, who lived on the farm at the time. The year it was built is carved into one of the roof ridges. The building is unusual because it is so old, and
because it has looked almost the same for 300 years. It was unusually large already at the time it was built.
Nptice the enormous logs. Kullängsstugan was inhabited up until 1936, when it was donated to Örebro läns museum.
Kullängsstugan was destignated as a historic building in 1970.
Media in category "Kullängsstugan"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.