Category:Kulturkirche St. Marien (Neuruppin)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die Kulturkirche Neuruppin ehem. Pfarrkirche Sankt Marien in Neuruppin gehörte und diente zuletzt einer Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche in Berlin-Brandenburg. Die Kirche wurde 1801-1806 von Philippe Bernard François Berson (1754-1835) und Carl Ludwig Engel (1778-1840) erbaut. 1970 wurde sie wegen Einsturzgefahr geschlossen. 1991 wurde sie gesichert und bis 2002 als kultureller Veranstaltungsort ausgebaut.
English: The Cultural Church of Neuruppin, Brandenburg, Germany, was last owned and used by a congregation within the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The Church was built between 1801 and 1806 by Philippe Bernard François Berson (1754-1835) and Carl Ludwig Engel (1778-1840). In 1970 it was closed due to its severe delapidation. In 1991 it was renovated and reopened in 2002 after refurbish by Bernhard Leisering to be used as a cultural venue.
Object location 52° 55′ 35.16″ N, 12° 48′ 30″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
Brandenburg Wappen.svg This is the category of the Brandenburger Baudenkmal (cultural heritage monument) with the ID 09170224

Media in category "Kulturkirche St. Marien (Neuruppin)"

The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.