Category:Kwun Yam Temple, Tung Tau Tsuen
Kwun Yam Temple (觀音古廟) is a Grade III Historic Building in Tung Tau Tsuen, Yuen Long Kau Hui, Hong Kong. It is believed to have been built in 1712. It is connected with the Tin Hau Temple in the front and they are considered as one complex. Two statues of Heng and Ha Generals stand in front of the Kwun Yam altar as her guards. On the left bay is a statue of the God of Wealth (財帛星君) for worship.
Media in category "Kwun Yam Temple, Tung Tau Tsuen"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- HK TungTauTsuen KwunYamTemple 2012.JPG 2,848 × 2,136; 757 KB
- HK TungTauTsuen KwunYamTemple.JPG 3,152 × 2,308; 1.12 MB
- HK TungTauWaiTinHauTemple.JPG 2,848 × 2,136; 2 MB
- Kwun Yum Temple, Tung Tau Tsuen 01.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.91 MB
- Kwun Yum Temple, Tung Tau Tsuen 02.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.06 MB
- TinHauTemple TungTauTsuen.jpg 1,068 × 1,424; 384 KB