From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: L'Enfant Plaza — located between 9th and 12th Streets SW, in Southwest, Washington, D.C..
- The urban redevelopment project's master plan was by renowned architect I. M. Pei, containing a park square−plaza, a promenade and street, four primary buildings, and an underground shopping mall and Metro station.
- The buildings bordering the plaza are: L'Enfant Plaza Hotel (east), North Building (north), United States Postal Service Headquarters (west), and South Building (south).
- Underneath the Plaza is the La Promenade shopping mall and food court, linking the four buildings and the L'Enfant Plaza Metro station together underground. L'Enfant Promenade is a north-south running street and walkway between Independence Avenue SW and Benjamin Banneker Park.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Benjamin Banneker Park (10 F)
- ► James V. Forrestal Building (1 C, 33 F)
- ► La Promenade (shopping mall) (19 F)
Media in category "L'Enfant Plaza"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.