Category:LST-838 Hunterdon County (ship, 1944)
- 1944-09-20 Laid down at American Bridge Co., Ambridge, PA.
- 1944-11-08 Launched
- 1944-12-04 Commissioned as USS LST-838
- 1946-08-07 Decommissioned at Vancouver, WA.
- Laid up in the Pacific Reserve Fleet
- 1955-07-01 Renamed USS Hunterdon County (LST-838)
- 1966-09-1- Recommissioned at Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, CA.
- Reclassified Patrol Craft Tender (AGP-838)
- 1974-08-01 Decommission and transferred to Malaysia under the Security Assistance Program, renamed Sri Langkawi (A-1500), struck from the Naval Register
Media in category "LST-838 Hunterdon County (ship, 1944)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.