Category:LST-846 Jennings County (ship, 1945)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- 1944-10-27 Laid down at American Bridge Co., Ambridge, PA.
- 1944-12-12 Launched
- 1945-01-09 Commissioned USS LST-846
- 1949-10-14 Decommissioned at Astoria, OR. Laid up in the Pacific Reserve Fleet
- 1950-11-03 Recommissioned
- 1955-07-01 Named USS Jennings County (LST-846)
- 1955-12-07 Decommissioned at San Diego Laid up in the Pacific Reserve Fleet
- 1966-06-11 Recommissioned at Mare Island Naval Shipyard
- 1970 Severely damaged by an on board fire
- 1970-09-26 Decommissioned and struck from the Naval Register at Naval Station Subic Bay, Republic of the Philippines
- Sold for service as an ore barge for a mining company
Media in category "LST-846 Jennings County (ship, 1945)"
This category contains only the following file.
- LST-846.jpg 38 KB