Category:La Salle vehicles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
automobile manufactured by General Motors from 1927 to 1940
|Country of origin|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
Announced in March 1927 and introduced 5 March 1927 at the Cadillac Spring Salon. Built in a plant at Ford Road and Wyoming in Detroit designed engineered and built by Cadillac.
1940 was the final model year
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- La Salle vehicles by decade (4 C)
- La Salle vehicles by model year (14 C)
- La Salle automobiles (3 C, 16 F)
- La Salle dealerships (1 F)
- La Salle hearses (7 F)
- La Salle Hot rods (1 F)
Media in category "La Salle vehicles"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- LaSalle 1927 Dealer Showroom Poster Ad.jpg 195 × 277; 25 KB
- Lasalle cars logo.png 290 × 279; 120 KB
- SLNSW 12480 Opening of General Motors works at Pagewood Section of the showroom.jpg 1,400 × 1,047; 299 KB