Jump to navigation Jump to search
The photographic reproduction of this work is covered under United Kingdom law (Section 62 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988), which states that it is not an infringement to take photographs of buildings, or of sculptures, models for buildings, or works of artistic craftsmanship permanently located in a public place or in premises open to the public. This does not apply to two-dimensional graphic works such as posters or murals. See COM:CRT/United Kingdom#Freedom of panorama for more information.
Cafe on Canvey Island built by Ove Arup
|Location||Canvey Island, Castle Point, Essex, East of England, England, UK|
This category contains media relating to the International style Labworth Café, on Canvey Island in Essex, England.
This is a category about listed building number.
Media in category "Labworth Café"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Labworth Cafe Canvey Seafront - geograph.org.uk - 1212309.jpg 640 × 480; 58 KB
- Labworth Cafe, north east view, 1996.jpg 1,072 × 662; 315 KB
- LABWORTH CAFE-1 101010 CPS (5072516304).jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 927 KB
- LABWORTH CAFE-2 101010 CPS (5071914845).jpg 2,592 × 3,872; 781 KB
- LABWORTH CAFE-5 101010 CPS (5072519544).jpg 3,872 × 2,592; 845 KB
- Labworth Restaurant and Beach Bistro 2008.jpg 1,072 × 715; 560 KB