Category:Lake effect snow
Lake effect snow, a type of lake induced snowsquall especially common during the winter in the great lakes region of North America. Snow squall's are highly localized and may produced very high snowfall rates coupled with poor visibilities.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Lake effect snow"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Lake effect snow"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Bourrasque-neige.png 140 KB
- Buffalo2001-20.jpg 15 KB
- Caspian-lake-effect.gif 2.8 MB
- New York's Finger Lakes.jpg 952 KB
- NYlakeeffectsnow.png 29 KB
- October 12-13 radarloop kbuf.gif 8.32 MB
- Snow-removal-cleveland-4.jpg 1,019 KB
- Snowsquall 1999-12-22.png 2.9 MB
- Snowsquall20101207.jpg 85 KB
- Snowsqualls 19991221.jpg 620 KB