Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Lakshadweep (Malayalam: ലക്ഷദ്വീപ്) , [Lakṣadvīp]), the smallest union territory of India, is a group of islands 200 to 300 km off of the coast of Kerala in the Arabian Sea. Their total land area is 11 sq mi or 28 km². Eleven of the islands are inhabited.
Union Territory of India
|Instance of||union territory of India|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Buildings in Lakshadweep (4 C)
- ► Culture of Lakshadweep (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Economy of Lakshadweep (4 C)
- ► Geography of Lakshadweep (6 C)
- ► History of Lakshadweep (4 C)
- ► Kerala High Court (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Nature of Lakshadweep (4 C)
- ► People of Lakshadweep (1 C, 5 F)
Pages in category "Lakshadweep"
This category contains only the following page.