Category:Landmarks in King County, Washington
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- King County designates certain buildings and places as landmarks.
- See also: Category:National Register of Historic Places in King County, Washington. The county List of landmarks in King County, Washington is separate from the federal National Register, and has different landmark criteria.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Camp Waskowitz (40 F)
- ► Fall City Hop Shed (4 F)
- ► Issaquah Sportsmen's Club (1 C, 9 F)
- ► King County Courthouse (1 C, 26 F)
- ► Matilde & Olof Olson Farm (8 F)
- ► Neely Mansion (4 F)
- ► Old Maple Valley School (4 F)
- ► Preston Community Clubhouse (6 F)
- ► White Center Fieldhouse (6 F)
Media in category "Landmarks in King County, Washington"
The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.