From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 1504 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: This is a sixteenth century, pre-contact Neutral Iroquoian village situated on a plateau overlooking the confluence of the Medway River and Snake Creek in northwest London. The site measures two hectares in size, although was estimated at one hectare on March 15, 1970 when what is now the southern portion was designated under the Archaeological and Historic Sites Protection Act (now Ontario Heritage Act). It is also commemorated with an Ontario Heritage Foundation plaque.
Media in category "Larson Site"
This category contains only the following file.
- MusOntarArchae 4618a.jpg 972 KB