Jump to navigation Jump to search
feudal Crusader state founded by the leaders of the Fourth Crusade on lands captured from the Byzantine Empire
|Instance of||Crusader states|
|Basic form of government|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
|Religion or worldview|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Baldwin I of Constantinople (5 C)
- Coats of arms of the Latin Empire (1 C, 7 F)
- Flags of the Latin Empire (8 F)
- Henry of Flanders (1 C, 8 F)
- John of Brienne (15 F)
- Maps of the Latin Empire (2 C, 49 F)
- Seals of the Latin Empire (2 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Latin Empire"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.