Category:Law of the sea
Jump to navigation Jump to search
international law concerning maritime environments
English: This category is for articles on the Law of the Sea, a body of public international law dealing with navigational rights, mineral rights, jurisdiction over coastal waters and international law governing relationships between nations. For articles on admiralty law or maritime law, a body of both domestic law governing maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private entities which operate vessels on the oceans, see Category:Admiralty law.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Law of the sea"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Charles Philippe de Patin with Mare Liberum books - archive Declercq de Silva.jpg 3,360 × 4,542; 10.39 MB
- Law of the Sea Convention.png 1,357 × 628; 28 KB
- Law of the Sea Convention.svg 940 × 415; 1.62 MB
- Mereala.png 720 × 1,029; 167 KB
- Merealad.png 715 × 1,023; 147 KB